Monday, September 10, 2012


 Retro Fridge Found at Appliance Direct in the Melbourne Warehouse!

Check out this Frigidaire Elite side by side, it's definitely seen some better days. But he's got some spunk! It's definitely a change from the giant stainless steel french door refrigerators there are nowadays. It just has that homey charm to it.


 I am secretly hoping nobody snatches this bad boy. Perhaps I can come up with a way to breath new purpose into this guy.


He's even got his own Ice Making Compartment.



How about that, a separate labeled compartment for cheese AND spreads. It makes me want to organize more aspects of my life.


Check out the interior color. How times have changed.
Well Mr. Frigidaire Elite, I hope somebody finds you. There are cool projects out there that you can do with old fridges, an intriguing one would be this one, it wouldn't be perfect for this fridge, but it is something I'd like to try someday. Perhaps someone will see your potential!

No comments:

Post a Comment